Thursday, December 06, 2007

We're having a...

Boy! I am now 21 weeks pregnant. We had an ultrasound today and we saw what definitely look like boy parts. We are really excited! (especially the proud Dad) Tonight I really felt the baby moving. Even John got to feel him move for the first time. You may be seeing a link to a new blog soon so I can change the title.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

skreiss said...

Congrats, Love the wiggling around and kicking.

Diane Davis said...

Very exciting... next time pick a blog name that will allow for the third child too.... ;)

Diane Davis said...

yep, i've been thinking more about this. keep the name the same and have a third right away then "and then there were three" makes perfect sense.

Anonymous said...

OMG! How exciting! Congratulations!!!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Ok that is too exciting! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good.